Thursday, December 06, 2007

graduating...

...from Mdiv programs and from toddler-hood.

Below are two pictures from Macy's birthday party. Her day of birth is not until Sunday, but we took advantage of family in town for Jeremy's graduation and celebrated yesterday. That's right... jeremy is a grad school grad, master of the divine. A quick picture of that first:

DSC03846



My dad is on ATS board and got to hand Jeremy his diploma. A nice personal touch.


Dec 4 2007 005




Based on the picture alone... any guesses on how old Macy is turning? ;)

dsc03864

Macy's cake (princess cake she had been requesting for about a month) was touch and go into the wee hours of the night. But I have to admit I'm kinda proud of it. Not bad for my first real attempt at cake decorating. Not planning to make a career of it or anything, but it was fun.

dec 4 2007 017











8 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats to Jeremy!! It's a very exciting day indeed!!
And turning 3 is a big deal too!!
2 great reasons to party!!!

 
At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, was that really three years ago? Oh my! Happy birthday Macy!

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Dave & Lynnette Mason said...

Congrates Jeremy! And congrates to Macy for turning 3!:)

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Jaena said...

Hooray for Jeremy and Macy! I have to say I'm impressed with the cake, Andrea. I'm analyzing it, trying to decide if I'm up for the challenge.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Kelly Efurd Lawson said...

First of all, congrats Jeremy! What a great reason to celebrate!

And secondly, that is ONE awesome cake, Andrea!!! I LOVE IT. Very well done.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger The Swartys said...

congrats to you man! Macy, Happy Birthday! Hope you are doing great since Orlando, also hope it's not like 5 years till I get to see ya again.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger amberly said...

wow! great cake!! all i can say is that i'm relieved that Morgan's only request was for a Green cake. Green i can do. princess - not so much.

and congrats to the grad!

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

Congratulations, Jeremy... and Macy! :) That's such a cute family picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home