Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Family Photo Shoot

We had amateur photographer, Carissa Martin, take some pictures of our family a few weeks ago. Here are a few of them.








5 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Jaena said...

Absolutely beautiful. My favorite is the bottom b&w of Macy.

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Dave & Lynnette Mason said...

I have to agree with Jaena, my fav is the black & white of Macy...but I just loovvvve her red hair!!:)

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

These pictures are amazing. We just went through hundreds of pictures looking for the right ones to send to be used in Paul and Brooke's wedding reception. (E.g., representative of Paul's growing up years.) When it comes time for that to happen with Macy and Ava, keep these shots handy. They are keepers. Love.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Pastor Josh said...

What a beautiful family!

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

These are GREAT pictures!!! I also love the B&W of Macy - she just looks like an angel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home