Sunday, June 24, 2007

Some Florida Pics


Macy's disappointment at learning that the giant pink donut was made of plastic rather than sugar was, clearly, short-lived.


You know you're in Florida when the beachfront hotels come equipped with shuffleboard


Ava looks so much like Jeremy to me... especially when she's sleeping and when she's mad :).


Check out the double chin! This may be the only time in life when it is appropriate to celebrate extra rolls of fat.

3 Comments:

At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. That first photo was unbelievably adorable. I hope to see them in person in August!

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger kate debaene said...

Florida...shocker. :) Andrea boht of the girls are so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting already. I miss you all!

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger jenn swift said...

Wow... I love that picture of the pink inner tube. Not the inner tube itself... but the happy child in it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home