Meet Ava Ruth Summers!
Born April 21 at 1:47PM
Birthweight: 7lbs 14 oz
Length: 21 inches



Macy wants to be held like 'baby Ava'.

On our way home from the hospital.

Sisters...

Macy is very proud of her little sister and loves helping. This picture is Macy's attempt to share some of her baby dolls with Ava.
16 Comments:
Oooh! She's gorgeous! I'm so happy for you four! Lovin ya!
I can't see the pictures for some reason. All I see are little boxes.
Congrates Andrea!! We are sooo happy for you & Jeremy!
I didn't see any pics either...just little boxes???
ok, I think I've got the pictures working now. Sorry about that!
So happy for you guys! Beautiful family!
Beautiful!! Bekah said her name finally. She kept asking if it was Sarah!!
congratulations! she is beautiful. and those sisters look like they are going to be best friends! love to you all!
Congratulations, you guys! She is beautiful...and looks a bit like Macy, if I am remembering correctly. :)
Yay!!! Congratulations! She's beautiful!
Oh my goodness 2 girls...what is Jeremy going to do!!!! haha! Man I bet you love both of them like crazy! So happy for you both and we are gearing up for our girl as well. Any tips?
Yeahhh!! I can see the pictures!! Wow, I can't believe how old Macy is getting! What a beautiful family. Congrates again!
-Lynnette <><
Yeah!!! She is finally here and her name is beautiful! Having two is the best ever! (Crazy sometimes... okay, lots of times) Was beginning to think this Ava was just a figment of everyone's imagination...great to see pics! Praying for you guys in this adjustment and for finishing the semester! Love you!
She's great! My parents have pics of me holding my new baby sister in the same way macy is holding ava. those are great pics. i will be praying for all those things. looking forward to catching up after things slow down![as if that's possible with a new baby and two small kids!]
Awesome update, thanks! You have a beautiful family. Hope we run into you guys sometime soon. Have a great summer!
Wow!!! She's beautiful!!
I was just thinking about you guys and how long it's been since we've seen you. I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing you at the wedding in August!
Love you both!
Kari
Welcome baby Ava! Congratulations to you and Jeremy. What a beautiful little girl! So happy for you both!
Karen Dowden
Post a Comment
<< Home