Sunday, July 01, 2007

amy's visit

My college roomie visited this weekend. She's moving to L.A. at the end of the summer which will make our impromptu visits a little less likely (...sigh...). Amy holds the record for the most room mates, and she's not done yet. Housing in Pasadina is barely managable without a room mate - or at least that's the excuse she gave me (personally I think she's on a desperate search to find a room mate as great as me :)). In all seriousness, SHE was the great room mate and is still an incredible friend.


"Andy" and "Amos"

Amy and Ava Ruth
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger Josh Jackson said...

Auughh, Pasadena. Home sweet home. Your pictures are great - especially the one with the two little tikes on the carpet.

I'm REALLY going to miss seeing you guys at the wedding.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Awww... thanks, Andrea! It's so true - you're irreplaceable! Hope Jeremy knows how lucky he is. :)
I had a great time visiting you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home