Short and Sweet
I have a confession to make. It's been so long since I've even logged in to my blog - I was hardpressed to remember my password. I'm sorry... tho I don't know who I'm apoligizing to. Anyone who may ever have read my blog has certainly given up by now.
News:
The first week of classes have come and gone.
I'm pregnant, due in April.
Jer and I are tying up loose ends connected to our internship with World Hope (this post is actually a successful attempt at stalling further progress).
My *NEW* blogging philosophy... short and sweet. I think I put too much pressure on myself to make it interesting. So... from here on out I can't promise interesting but hopefully this will mean more posts.


12 Comments:
hey i'm a faithful follower still! do i get a t-shirt or something for this [or perhaps a ticket to florida]? congrats on the new wee babe - macy will make a great big sister!
I am a faithful follower as well!!! I check all the time, wondering if THIS time there will be something other than litergy. By golly! There was today!
Andrea! Congratulations on the pregnancy! Do you know that I am pregnant again and due in 6 weeks!?!?! I am so stinkin tired of being prego...check out my lament on kristamarievickers.blogspot.com
Love you and hope you are doing well.
Krista Marie
Welcome back!! I have been checking to see if you would post...and you have!:) Congrates on the new baby, very exciting!! Looking forward to hearing more about your internship too!
Lots of Love and Prayers,
Lynnette <><
I will love anything you post, no matter how short and sweet because when I read it, it makes me feel like you guys are not so far away (not that you are THAT far away as it is) and that I know what's going on in your life.
Congratulations (officially) even though I already told Jeremy on his blog.
Well, I was *this* close to deleting you from my links...so lucky for you - you posted and will remain on my links list. :)
Congrats on baby #2! How exciting! I'm guessing this will be an ATS baby? If yes, I (along with most others from ATS) would highly recommend Beth Broderson (Assoc. of Women's Care)RNM, and/or Dr. Butler....THA BEST!!
Hope all is going well as you balance classes, family, pregnancy, etc..... Keep us posted
I'm still here, too...so glad to see something new!
Thanks for the comment on my site. So sad to hear about Beth!!! She was simply amazing, & I've often wondered about her ever since we moved up north - she was sick for so long!! Thanks for updating me though! She actually delivered Mya for us, and it was just the 3 of us there - so she's pretty special to us!
I went to Nancy too, and she's great. In fact they all are! I loved the practise and also St. Joe's East. They were all wonderful when Mya was born 5 wks early. I had such a great labour/delivery experience I am scared senseless to have to go through it somewhere else now (not NOW NOW...just in the future..) I'm sure you'll love it too!
Try to keep us updated...we love hearing all that is happening at ATS and in your lives!
I still click once in a while... less and less as I was not rewarded but will increase my visits if you are going to reward me with news like this ;-)
I'm still here, too! Congrats on the good news—I think I'd heard a rumor. I'll pass the word to Anna and Lloyd. Oh! Did you know our son Josh & his wife Jen are due Dec. 4? (Me - a grandma!)
Ohmygoodness! Congrats and hi to you and Jeremy and Macy -big sis to be!- as well! That is AWESOME news! GOOD LUCK!!!
Hey...thought you were going to update more often...
I was in a similar boat...simple and short is key. :) MISS you guys.
Post a Comment
<< Home